Northspan’s business development services nest within a network of public and private partners to provide critical gap services. We work with companies of all sizes through growth and transition to grow the economy in the communities we serve.
- Structure and facilitate financing for projects
- Provide expertise in packaging loan and grant applications
- Partner with communities and financial institutions to provide loan program support services
- Partner with community banks to provide Small Business Administration (SBA) 7a Loan Guaranty program services
- Provide accredited business valuation and succession planning
Preferred Value Acceleration Method
Whether your business is on the verge of a transition or you’re just looking for a long-term plan to build its value, Northspan’s preferred value acceleration method lays the groundwork to build wealth. It uses proven facilitation methods to guide clients toward clear goals and feasible, achievable action steps. While our specific scope may vary from client to client, this method drives our work.
When do you plan to transition your company?
- 30% plan to transition in 1-2 years
- 36% plan to transition in 3-5 years
- 19% plan to transition in 6-10 years
- 15% have no plans to transition
OUR GOALS FOR YOU
- Maximizing the value of your business
- Ensuring you are personally and financially prepared
- Ensuring you have planned for the third act of your life
Types of Appraisal Reports
A. Abbreviated: Calculation of Value
B. Basic: Short Form Conclusion of Value
2B. Basic Update: Update of Short Form Conclusion of Value
C. Comprehensive: Comprehensive Conclusion of Value
Learn more from our Preferred Value Acceleration Method HERE.