Why Child Care Matters: Northeast Minnesota Summit
Join us November 10th for this virtual event:
Date: Wednesday, November 10th
Time: 9:00AM – 11:00AM
Free of charge, but please register in advance.
Northland communities continue to face a big challenge: enough quality care for our young children. It affects families, employers, and regional productivity. The COVID-19 pandemic has further strained an already challenged sector.
This summit will provide updated research on the Arrowhead region’s child care shortage and highlight community-driven solutions to address the child care challenge, plus resources available to help.
- Why Child Care Matters | Welcome & Introductions
- Three years later… What does progress look like?
- Child Care Center Projects | The Structure & Cost
- It Takes a Village | Case Studies
- Child Care Resources Panel with Q&A
- Connecting the Dots & Closing
We hope you will attend this event alongside economic development, education, early childhood, business, government, and philanthropy colleagues.